Texas Dentists for Medicaid Reform was started for a client in 2012 as part of an online and offline campaign to inform legislators, media and the public about issues pertaining to due process rights for Medicaid dentists. The campaign was undertaken because the state had taken a number of actions that had adversely affected those in the profession and their patients.
- custom-built website
- over 330 original articles written and published
- recognized as a news publisher by Google News
- regularly sends email news alerts on important issues to some 15,000 Medicaid providers and 500 media
- submissions written and made to several state legislative committees as well as briefings for individual meetings with elected representatives
- supported two state bills which were passed unanimously and signed into law by the governor